Sunday, November 20, 2011

Who is that

August can now say August. He may very well be the last kid in his class to be able to say his name but he surprised both Carlos and I with his ability last week. He will identify himself in a picture or the mirror by pointing and saying August. It was a long time coming, but it is nice to hear.

His manners also seem to be coming along nicely...well at least "please". We are still waiting on a thankyou.

Tonight, we were playing in his room and he needed assistance with the ramp on his car carrier. So he began to chant, "help, help, help, help, help" I was busy on the other side of the room putting away clothes. Then he paused and started up with" help please, help please, help please." How could I resist.

He also surprised me with a spontaneous, "more milk please"

No comments:

Post a Comment