Signs
I now pretty regularly use several signs. I am using milk, figuring out more, recognize apple and banana. But my favorite is "all done". I like to sign all done on the changing table, when in my car seat, when using my nebulizer. I even told Papa' a joke today. He got me situated in my highchair, fed me one bite then I signed all done.....then I laughed and ate some more
Walking
I seem to have gotten this walking thing down now. I held Mama' and Papa' s hand and walked the entire hallway at my school. We are the last classroom on the hall!!! I can now walk diagonally across my room without assistance (this one took the parents by surprize)
Dinner Out
We went and played at my favorite park the other evening then decided to eat dinner @ Kirby Lane. When we got there Mama' remembered that we did not have any toys bottles or baby food. But we decided to wing it. I shocked Mama' and Papa' by acting the gentleman althrough dinner. I ate most of a grilled chese on wheat and fresh fruit cup from the kids menu. I drank water through a straw from a kids cup. And quietly watched the other children at nearby tables while occationaly entertaining them with my famous dance moves. Several other parents commented how well behaved I was compared to their own children.
Weaned
I don't know what this means but Mama' says that I am.
Peas!?!
I love peas. They are one of my favorite foods. The fabulous little green sugar beads of delight. I love to eat then and pick them up I love peas. I also love carrots. cooked and sweet. So yummy.
However last night Mama fed me some homemade split pea soup. (split peas, chix broth, & carrots) and I would not have it. I signed all done and reached into my mouth and scraped it out. TWO TIMES!!! before she would belive me. Peas good. Split pea soup bad.
More soup for Papa.
ReplyDeleteMake that split pea soup with some bits of ham to give it flavor. See if he likes it any better.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa