Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wiggle in my Waggle

Amazon here.

I've been feeling tight in my back and having a little pain. I didn't want to worry Mama and Papa since August had been sick and all so I just walked a bit slower and tried to sleep more. But Sunday night it was clear that August was back in good health so I cried a little, just a tiny whimper, to let Mama and Papa know that I wasn't feeling so great. The got really worried and gave me extra  cuddles and observed me closely. I showed them that I was unsteady on my feet and that it hurt when I tried to wiggle waggle.

So Monday we all packed up in the car and went to see Dr. Julie. She was my PCP when we lived here before. I like her cause she gives me nice pets and lots of treets. Dr. Julie says that I have some arthritis in my back and thats why I hurt. She gave me some special liver tasting pills that make me feel better. It is like I am a spring puppy again with lots of wiggle in my waggle!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think someone should put some treats in your treat ball to help you move around and to feel like you are being treated special.

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete