Saturday, October 2, 2010

me and my monkey

Papa caught me typing under his email last time, so it was firmly suggested I use my own.

Papa also doesn't like my climbing on him and biting him.  How else is he going to know I'm tired if I don't crawl up to him, sprawl (collapse) to smother his leg, and sink my teeth into the tender flesh of his knee or ankle?  He's even started using this "no" word with me???  Like when I bang on the closet doors (just because they're solid mirror and I like to hit them with my blocks - it's just FUN like my own workout video I'm leading and following at the same time WITH BLOCKS).  Maybe JENGA needs a model and I can get my own place with mirrors everywhere.

Mama's not much better - she tells me "ouch" when I bite her.

Parents.  I don't really want to run away.  I love them and all.  And who would look after them?  And who would play with my new monkey?



I melted mama's heart today (it's good to know I can do that).  We were in Tarjois as she calls it, and there was the biggest monkey head I'd ever seen.  Why would someone sell a trophy like that (just kidding)?(.)  It's stuffed!  And it's bigger than the pumpkins at Whole Foods (though not by much).  Now I have something to climb all over and bite - AND IT HAS THE BIGGEST TAG I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!  I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Hold on - Papa's saying something....  Bed time?

Okay, Papa - I'm going to my room now to go to bed now (or maybe I'll just play with my monkey).

1 comment:

  1. What he is not telling you is that he tried to climb out of the stroller to get to it. So ipicked it up and let hime touch the monkey beanbag chair. He then began to squeal and pet the monkey...how could I not get it for him.

    ReplyDelete