Sunday, September 26, 2010

Out with the old...In with the really old!

So, inside the closet behind the kitchen now, Mama and Papa showed Amazon and me the new toys Nena helped them pick out. They rumble and make swishy noises. But why did they show us the toys if they're not going to let us play with them?

I knew what they were because Mama and Papa used to take me to the place that had a bunch of them at the bottom of the hill in Brattle...Brittle...Bratlburo (something like that). Except that these ones in the closet don't need coins? They're nothing like video games now. Amazon was kind of scared of them I think (like the vacuum). She doesn't wear clothes, so she doesn't appreciate that suddenly my pants don't have poop on them. But her nose is always wet so I like her.

So that's what's happening in the closet.

But what I really wanted to tell you about is that I got my old orange shorts with the G's on them back - they're super-super cool! When I fall on my butt, they're super padded. And guess what pads they're using? All my old swaddle blankets! And there are some others with monkeys on them and stuff. So I don't wear as much plastic shorts under my shorts these days (these nights I still do because, well - Mama and Papa say I haven't learned to hold my milk just yet).

Amazon, anything?

Amazon says that she's not scared of the new machines.

Then why have you been hiding under the table so much lately, big girl? I don't drop as many O's as I used to down there.

Oh - Amazon says that the more she lays under the table, the more food we end up giving her because there's more of her hair all over the bits we do drop. She's pretty smart - she teaches me so much!

Peace, y'all - Mama and Papa say it's night-night time - AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. I love the gentle hum of the washer and dryer. It helps calm my nervs after a day of Angry August...Ihope he feels better soon
    -Amazon-

    ReplyDelete