So....I have had a runny nose for a few days and have been rubbing my eyes alot. Mama and Papa suspected allergies. Then last night I had trouble sleeping cause of of a stuffy nose. Mama hung out with me all night. It was like a slumber party. I snuggled with her, then napped in the stroller, then snuggled with her, then back in the stroller, and finally little time back in the crib. She let me have special milk as much as I wanted. Yay!!!
But this morning she said we had to go to the Doctor while Papa was at work. BORING. I was good and watched all the other kids. I observed some good walking and running and think I might try that soon :-)
Any way the Dr was nice and let me play with her toys then she started talking to Mama about broncialitus and I got really excited cause thats a dinosaur right!?! They talked about how to take care of it and everything. We made a stop on the way home and gave a piece of paper to same people at the store.
At lunch, I told Amazon that we were geting a brontasaurous!!!! She said she would help feed him but was not going to clean up afterhim or share her bed. It turns out thogh that we are not getting a dinosaur and that I have to take 4 medicines several times a day. BUMMER.... Anyways Mama explained that I do have some allergies so I am taking something for that, something for asthma (as a precaution since Mama and Papa have asthma), antibiotics for the bronchitus and a steroid to open my airway so I can sleep.
So tonight I will sleep and dream about my pet dinosaur......
Here's hoping the medicine clears up those dinosaur lungs soon! (even if it means no more dinosaur dreams)
ReplyDelete