Monday, September 20, 2010

Nena's Visit

Nena"s visit has been great!!! She has taken me for long walks and given me many special pets. Since she sleeps on the couch I can sneak into the living room and give her special kissies on the face. She even brushed me when she first got here. Ahhhh the luxury.
-Amazon

I love it when Nena is here!!! She sings songs to me, talks to me, teaches me to trill my R's (mostly mine still sound like thbth but I'm getting there) Her cousin Betty drove in from Houston to visit too. Let me tell you, it was like I was a prince. Mama  and Papa have a thing or two to learn about spoiling. Hmmm maybe Nena and Betty can give them lessons.

Nena bought me some cute clothes and some super fun toys yesterday. I am so exhausted from playing with them that  I need to go take a nap so I can be cute for pictures later.
-August

No comments:

Post a Comment