Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where are you?

It was between 7 and 7:30 in the morning when the unintelligible signing started in the other room. Papa and I  just continued to enjoy the fact that we were not yet necessary and that we had not been forced to get up at 4 am for work. Then it started....
"Paaaapa', I'm ready"

pause

"Paaaaapa', Wheeeeere aaaaaare youuuuuu?"

Papa, leaning over to look out the door, "hey bud I am right here. I'll be there in a minute"

"OK. Papa, I'm ready now. I want out"

Papa, "turn on your light and get a train. I will be right there."

"Ok, Papa"

That was by far the best sentence sequencing I had ever heard him use.
Then it just keep going. I think some grammar switch has gone off in his head. It is kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment