Fires storm was followed by boom town.
In a fit of stubborn willfulness of trying to turn the music on in his room, August pulled his 3 foot tall 3 foot long bookcase over on himself this morning. Carlos said, "the scary thing was I heard the crash and when I turned around I couldn't see him because he was under the bookcase."
A shattered lamp was the only casualty. No bruises, no blood, and tears only once he was removed from the scene.
After the clean up
After cleaning up the glass and books. They went to the park. A great time was had and a scraped and bloody knee was created.
After an event free lunch and nap we decided to walk over and have dinner in the shopping center. ...
August ate too much in his excitement over pizza and fruit at the same meal. He began to cry and say "belly" we convinced him that walking would help and he was mostly a champ on the way home. we stopped to give him a break and after a few burps he seemed to feel better.
But after fire ants, pulling the book case over, scraping his knee and eating too much; I am ready for this 24 hour period to be over. Let tomorrow be awesome and say Adios to this terrible, horrible, no good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment