Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh Mama.....

Oh Mama, not again!

Well Mama has gone and broken our camera again. Well, broken the new camera anyway. She thinks it happened when we flew to visit with Grandpa, Baba, and Nena. Of course she did not remember to take any photos on the trip itself (why would she do that.?. I was only hanging out in NC with some of my grandparents, going hiking, and otherwise being adorable...but that is another story) She discovered the camera was broken just yesterday when she wanted to take pictures of me in my Halloween costume. (Alas, another year where I will have to pose sometime in November).

So any ways with the broken screen my folks can't see what they are trying to photograph or if it is in focus. This means it may be a while before yall see any new pictures of me...I will just be saving up the cuteness untill then.

1 comment: