Doh n!?! (We think he is saying donde?) Because he says this while holding his hands out after hiding something. Most frequently he has hidden his belly button. He will follow with whipping up his shirt and laughing, then point to his belly button and yell "belly!". This game is veeeerry popular. He likes to play with other whole foods employees, some of whom are confused, but mostly delighting his adoring public.....
This game took a twist this evening during bath time when he took one of his stacking cups and put it in his lap then said "Doh n?" I responded with "I don't know? Donde esta? (where is it). he then splashed in delight, removed the cup, grabed his penis and announced "thereitis" (we are not sure he is aware that this is a three word phrase). So I found myself playing where is the penis with a toddler for a solid 10 minutes...who knew.
Self awareness! Body parts have names.
ReplyDelete