The time of denial is finally behind us. I kept trying to demonstrate to my parents that I can walk when I want to but they kept insisting it was a fluke. So I really showed Mama' on Grafton's birthday. We were at the dentist and I got excited by another little boy on the other side of my door....so I walked over to say "hi". It was only a few steps show she just thought it was a fluke so I showed her by then walking back and forth 3 times just to prove I know what I am doing.
Now Mama' and Papa' and Miss Courtney and Miss Dianne (My teachers from school) want me to walk all the time. But I have no reason to and have chosen not to take another step since the dentist's office. When I am provided with the proper stimulus, I will get up and go. Mama' thinks that I might be saving my stuff to strut in front of Baba and Grandpa. They are going to bee here in a week and a half.(Yay)
The other news from the dentist office is that I am apparently getting some molars. Mama' says that explains why I went "beaver" on my crib a little while back. What can't a boy chew on some furniture now and again without a little name calling?
What a milestone! In no time, Mama and Papa will be running after you.
ReplyDeleteYou will be getting a little something in a couple of days to help you with that walking. Lets call it an early Christmas present from Santa Grandpa.
ReplyDelete